Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jaruwan at Body Tune has the hands of a baseball pitcher - and that's a good thing

The best masseuse I've ever had (and I love my massage) is Jaruwan (#7) at Body Tune massage on Silom Road near the Sala Daeng BTS Skytrain station. She is the nicest lady and knows intuitively what spots need extra attention. She was so good, that after my first two-hour Thai massage session, I returned the next day. And after continuing onto Cambodia, ventured back out to the city during my return layover at Bangkok airport to squeeze in another massage. As a friend said, who went after I recommended her, she has the hands of a baseball pitcher - and that's a good thing. Back in 2003, a 2-hour massage was about $15. Prices have risen ever so slightly since then, but a massage in Thailand is way more reasonably priced than in any western country.

Body Tune, Silom Branch
56 Yada Bldg., 2nd Flr., Suriyawong, Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
56 อาคารญาดา ชั้น 2 ถนนสุริยวงศ์ บางรัก กรุงเทพฯ 10500
+66 0 2238 4377
near the BTS Saladaeng Station, Exit 3

No comments:

Post a Comment